Only those who think customer-oriented and act in a forward-looking manner, systematically develop their potential, recognize weaknesses and risks at an early stage and eliminate them, will permanently be able to meet the tough competition and the variety of requirements of the globalized market. Standards for management systems describe modern and forward-looking procedures for the organisation and management of a business.
The certification body of ift Rosenheim is accredited according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17021.
Advantages at a glance
There are numerous overlaps between the individual management systems. These can be used to link the subsystems and to structure an integrated management system. Linking the individual elements minimizes management conflicts, reduces duplication of work as well as documentation, ensures coordinated goal setting, and provides clear, quantifiable specifications.
A combination with an integrated management system is possible from two systems, regardless of the constellation.
Client data for quotation
Upon request, the ift certification body will be glad to arrange an informal meeting with you to clarify general questions regarding the contents of the requirement standards, the handling of the certification procedure as well as possible additional services provided by ift Rosenheim.
Quotation preparation + commissioning
- Based on the information submitted in the master data sheet and taking into account the IAF guidelines as well as the binding requirements of DAkkS, ift Rosenheim will prepare a competence analysis, determine the scope of the audit and submit an offer for the certification of your desired management system.
- With the signing of the contract, the certification assignment takes place.
- Appointment with the responsible auditor
- Document verification + stage 1 audit, if necessary
- Stage 2 audit/certification audit
- Audit report + evidence as well as evaluation of corrective actions
- Granting of certificate (validity 3 years) incl. authorization to use the ift mark
- 1st surveillance audit (max. 12 months according to (re-)certification audit)
- 2nd surveillance audit (approx. 24 months according to (re-)certification audit)
A checklist and a detailed flow chart can be found under Downloads.