Membership Institut für Fenstertechnik e.V.
ift Rosenheim is a registered association supported by the windows, facades, doors and gates manufacturing industry and their ancillary industries, e.g. for glass, sealants, hardware and more, as well as by other sustaining members. The variety of topics related to its membership structure and accreditations are the basis of ift´s neutral and independent status.
The objectives of the association are governed by non-profit purposes and serve to sustain the improvement of product quality, designs, and technologies as well as standardisation procedures, research and teaching. Revenues and membership fees also serve this purpose. For this reason, the articles of ift Rosenheim exclude all free of charge services.
The annual General Meeting of members takes place in mid-October, during the Rosenheimer Fenstertage, aiming to increase the dialogue and exchange of ideas between ift and members. Moreover, this exchange of information related to current questions is continuing actively, and on a practical basis in ift´s panels as well as directly, in contact with clients. The ift team provides personal services on a daily basis for its members, and ift members are also preferred partners for research and development as well as for the creation of new guidelines or for presentations at trade fairs.
Benefits for ift Members
- Discounts on literature, seminars and events
- Free download of technical information and research reports in the exclusive member area on our website
- Free use of the technical hotline and personal care in case of enquiries
- Transfer of technology and standards with exclusive information in the fields of technology, standardisation and research
- Privileged cooperation on research projects, preparation of standards, bulletins and presentations on fairs
- Support in questions concerning standards, research and technical lobby work and more
Annual membership fee
The annual membership fee of EUR 800,00 has remained unchanged since January, 1999 and is due at the beginning of January each year. If your membership begins during the course of a calendar year, the annual fee is calculated in proportion to the year. You can apply for membership with the help of the adjoining download form.