Type of event
30.10.2018 - 03.11.2018
FENESTRATION BAU China 2018
The special show will focus the affects to the product quality of windows, facades and doors and how testing, surveillance and professional installation could improve and guarantee the product quality.
- Presentation of smart and approved construction principals, products, materials and German test procedures and guidelines.
- Meaning and importance of test reports for several characteristics such as energy efficiency, sound, safety of wind and water tightness etc.
- Ways and means of establishing quality and surveillance systems
The ift burglar resistance show
What are the characteristics of a burglar resistant window? We show it to you!
Together with our partner Mayer & Co. Beschläge GmbH we will carry out a burglar resistance show at a window on the booth of ift Rosenheim.
Twice a day at 10:30 am and 3 pm - LIVE.
Come and visit us. (Hall and booth will be announced soon.)
We are looking forward to welcoming you! Your ift Rosenheim
Visitor Target Groups
- Project developers and investors and distributors
- Planners (architects/engineers)
- Construction + building-materials industry
- Government, trade associations + research institutes
Organizers + Venue
MMU BAU FENESTRATION Co. Ltd.
New China International Exhibition Centre (NCIEC)
No. 88 Yuxiang Road, Tianzhu Airport Industrial Zone, Shunyi District, Beijing
ift Rosenheim is committed to communicating the knowledge it has acquired to building professionals, planners and interested house owners dealing with windows, facades, glass, doors, garage doors and building materials.
Are you interested in publishing content on ift Rosenheim topics? Please feel free to contact me.