ECOFUSION – balcony door (76 mm)
ECOFUSION – balcony door (76 mm) with heat-reflective foil on the outside, PAD ventilation, controllable sunshade and titanium dioxide glazing (TiO2) to reduce harmful compounds in the air.
Balcony door in RAL A quality and exclusive OKNOPLAST design. ECOFUSION system (76 mm) for new buildings and renovation:
- Structurally reinforced profile with heat-reflecting foil on the outside to reduce thermal deformations.
- Integrated ventilation system (PAD fitting) controllable solar shading
- Glazing with titanium dioxide nanocoating (TiO2), reduces harmful compounds in the air
Photocatalysis is the degradation of harmful organic & inorganic compounds under the influence of light. The basic component of photocatalytic coating is titanium dioxide (TiO2), which is activated by UV radiation when deposited on the surface of a solid. TiO2 converts the absorbed light energy into chemical energy, triggering the decomposition reaction of pollutants. These include formaldehyde, bacteria, viruses and other volatile organic compounds. Photocatalysis causes harmful compounds to decompose into completely neutral products.
- 76 mm system suitable for new construction and renovation
- Exclusive OKNOPLAST profile in joint development with VEKA
- Up to 10 years OKNOPLAST warranty
- Eligible for governmental BAFA subsidies for energy renovations
- Reduction of thermal deformation due to heat-reflecting foil coating on the outside
- Efficient ventilation through PAD fitting "effiAIR" (parallel opening)
- Reduction of harmful organic and inorganic compounds in the air by titanium dioxide coating of the glazing
- Self-cleaning glass
- Controllable sun protection