App & Technology
As an event platform, we use an event app where you can clearly find the live stream and all features (such as chat and polls).
More information about the app will be sent to all participants by email in October 2021.
- Internet connection with min. 2 Mbps or faster
- Headphones or loudspeakers
- Internet capable terminal device:
- PC/Laptop/Mac with current browser (From Google Chrome v34, Mozilla Firefox v34, Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari v6) - Internet Explorer is not supported.
- Current smartphone/tablet (Andriod, iOS, Blackberry)
How can I participate online?
- Register for the Rosenheim Window and Facade Conference 2021. You will receive a confirmation by e-mail afterwards.
- After payment, you will receive an e-mail approx. 1 week before the event with all necessary data for the event app as well as your personal login data.
- Please keep this e-mail in a safe place.
- Log in to the event app with the login data on the day of the event at the latest. There you can access the livestream.
FAQ – Frequently asked questions
Until when can I register for the event?
You can register until the day of the event. Please use our registration form for this purpose.
How do I get my login data?
After payment has been made, we will send your personal login data for the event app by e-mail approximately 1 week before the event.
How can I participate in the discussion?
To ask your questions, please use the chat window in the event app directly below the live team.
Where can I find the livestream?
Log in to the event app using the login details provided and then click on the Livestream. menu item.
I have no sound. What can I do?
Please check the audio settings on your PC. If there is a sound failure of the stream, this will be quickly noticed and communicated by our team.
Will I receive a confirmation of participation?
All registered participants will receive their confirmation of participation by e-mail approximately 2 weeks after the event.
Will I receive a recording?
All registered participants will receive a link to the recording approximately 2 weeks after the event.