DDD: Test rig for durability testing of lever handles
ift Messtecinfo@ift-messtec.de +49 8031 261-2550 +49 8031 261-290
DownloadsProduktdatenblatt Product Datasheet
General product description
Test rig and mountings for long life testing of lever handles and knob furniture. With this DDD module the durable operating of lever handles and knob furniture is simulated and evaluated.
There is the possibility to test different door push button systems for their long-term functionality and to evaluate the results afterwards.
As a specific feature of this test rig the high flexibility of the push button test is called by the wood test block and the variable setting of the implementation frequency.
On request the following options can be offered:
- Master sample for the lever handle (customized wooden door sample for installing the lever handle specimen to operate the function)
- Mobile measuring device HMG 300 (to determine the operating spring force of the door handle)
- Calibration protocol for the force transducer
- Individual coating
Note: Individual features, especially for your needs, can be provided after consulting.
DDD test rig according to the following standards:
|Testing characteristic||Testing standard|
|Door handles and knob furniture||EN 1906|
- Dimensions approx. 1.3 x 1.5 x 1.0 in m (WxHxD)
- Required supply
- Safety socket: CEE 16 A, 230 V
Scope of delivery
- Solid coated basic frame made of steel (colour RAL 7035) including:
- Control panel and display (frequency converter to adjust the operating rate, cycle counter to display the executed cycles, emergency stop switch)
- Gear motor for the activation of the door handle
- Assembly frame for the installation of the test specimen
- Weight and turntable made of aluminium
- Weight and rope redirection for shear force
- Adjustable tension spring via threaded rod