DDB: Durable test rig for single axis hinges
ift Messtecinfo@ift-messtec.de +49 8031 261-2550 +49 8031 261-290
DownloadsProduktdatenblatt Product Datasheet
General product description
Test rig and mountings for a long life testing of single axis hinges. Windows as well as French windows hinges can be tested for different classifications.
This module consists of a stable frame, a leaf with a mechanical attachment for test weights, a velocity and angle adjustable pneumatic cylinder for opening and closing the leaf, as well as three lowering measurement thorns and a Siemens LOGO! control unit.
The parameters according to the test classification can be entered to the control unit.
According to the standard the measures can be taken after prescribed cycles.
There is the possibility to mount the hinges for testing them both directions left and right.
On request the following options can be offered:
- Test weights
- Alloy base plate for inserting and fastening of the hinges
- Digital lowering measurement (digital caliper gauge or automated measure unit)
- Individual coating
Note: Individual features, especially for your needs, can be provided after consulting.
DDB according to the following standards:
|Testing characteristic||Testing standard|
|Single-axis hinges, requirements and methods||EN 1935|
- Siemens LOGO! unit control
- Frame: approx. 1,250 x 2,240 x 140 in mm (WxHxD)
- Leaf: approx. 890 x 1,950 x 50 in mm (WxHxD; hinges spacing: 1,540 mm, hinges spacing to the middle of the leaf: 770 mm)
- Required supply
- Safetysocket: CEE 16 A, 230 V
- Compressed air: 6 - 8 bar
Scope of delivery
- Stable welded frame colored in RAL 7035 coating (light grey) for variable positioning of the hinges
- Leaf with a mechanical attachment for test weights
- Pneumatic regulated cylinder
- Control unit LOGO! with multiline display and soft keys
- 3 lowering measurement thorns