CO2 efficiency and protection against climate consequences with sustainable windows and building elements.
Special Show at FENSTERBAU FRONTALE - Nuremberg, 12 - 15 July 2022
- Reduction of CO2 emissions and improvement of the energy efficiency of building materials, construction elements and buildings,
- Use of renewable raw materials and/or with a high proportion of recycled material,
- Technologies to simplify energy refurbishment (serial refurbishment / Energiesprong principle),
- Products and designs that improve sustainability and recycling and go easy on resources in accordance with the "Cradle to Cradle" approach and with good maintenance, care and disposal concepts,
- "Green" facades and technologies to improve air quality and microclimate,
- Adaptive sun protection systems that restrain the energy hunger of air conditioners and protect against heat waves,
- Protection and resilience against climate extremes such as floods, tornadoes and hailstorms,
- Decentralised ventilation systems for night-time cooling and natural fresh air supply and minimal energy consumption,
- Digital control systems to minimise CO2 emissions in the construction and operation of buildings and to improve living comfort + security,
- Surfaces that do not heat up so much when exposed to solar radiation and thus protect the building elements from damage.
Booth Concept + Presentation
The exhibition stand is structured along the life cycle (production to recycling) by theme islands and graphic elements. An eye-catcher on the main aisle, drawing attention to the urgency of climate change, arouses interest in the "Green Deal”. The theme islands contain functional products from co-exhibitors. These will be complemented by PC terminals where detailed information and calculation/simulation tools and digital services will be available (automatic EPD generation, CO2 calculator, Ökobaudat, control systems, digital services of co-exhibitors). An action zone with a large screen shows live video streaming of tests, energy-efficient production processes, recycling processes, innovative mounting systems, instruction of assembly, calibration, quality assurance via smartglasses, etc.
Numerous meeting opportunities and a separate meeting area invite visitors to exchange ideas with ift experts and co-exhibitors.
Possible exhibits and co-exhibitors (desigred application deadline until 10th May 2021)
- Digital systems to improve energy efficiency (software, controls, assembly, quality assurance, etc.)
- Products based on the principle to simplify energy refurbishment (serial refurbishment)
- Windows, construction elements and building materials with a high recycling rate
- Green facades and green flat roofs
- Construction elements as protection against climate extremes (hurricanes, hail, flooding, etc.)
- Decentralised ventilation systems with high energy efficiency
- Installation systems to simplify and promote window replacement
- Systems for night-time cooling
- Renewable raw materials and recycling materials for windows, doors and building elements
- Test methods for increased requirements due to climate extremes
- Innovative recycling processes
- Adaptive solar shading for optimal solar gains and protection against overheating
- Control systems for windows, doors and sun protection for higher energy efficiency
- Building materials and surfaces to reduce overheating
- Vacuum insulating glazing (VIG) for energy-efficient refurbishment of existing windows
- Prefabricated wall elements made of wood and other renewable raw materials
- Maintenance and care concepts to extend the period of use
Opportunities for participation
Participation with exhibit and all services of participation B.
Participation fee EUR 4,995.00 per exhibit/service.
Presentation without exhibits. Mention as "quality manufacturer" in documentary volume, website, logo on exhibition stand, etc.
Participation fee EUR 1,500.00 per exhibit/service.
Participants, that are no exhibitor at the FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2022, will be charged by the NürnbergMesse a co-exhibitor fee of EUR 839.00.