ift-Guideline DI-02engl/1 The usability of sealants Part 2 (download)
- ift Rosenheim
- Order number:
Free of shipping costs for Print Edition (within Germany) and Download
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT - After your purchase you can directly download this product from your User Account at "My Instant Downloads".
Publisher: ift Rosenheim
Publication Date: 01.05.2009
Author: ift Rosenheim
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Product information "ift-Guideline DI-02engl/1 The usability of sealants Part 2 (download)"
The usability of sealants
Part 2 of the Guideline describes the test methods for the following scopes of application:
Contact of edge of laminated glass or laminated safety glass with:
- Sealants of the insulating glass edge-sealing,
- Sealant to seal the weather sealings,
- Adhesives and sealants which are used in the area of the glazing rebate,
- Materials used for glazing block materials,
- Materials to seal the glazing, i.e. glass – frame, if they are in direct contact with the glass edge.
This article is also available in German.