Certification of Management Systems
DIN EN ISO/IEC 17021
Only those who are customer-oriented and work keeping the future in mind, develop their potential systematically, identify weaknesses and risks at an early stage and eliminate them, can face the challenge of stiff competition in the long term and live up to the diverse requirements of the global market. Standards for management systems describe modern and future-oriented procedures for the organisation and management of a company.
Certification Body for Management Systems according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17021.
Industrial and product-related competence of the auditors
Efficient combination of product and management audits
International acceptance of ift certificates
Publication of certificates and company links on the ift website forward requests from developers, fabricators and builders directly to the appropriate companies
Combined audits with multiple management systems
Thus, please avail of the industry competence available with the ift auditors and also the time and cost-conserving synergies of combined audits and supervisory services locally onsite.
- Brochure Management certification (German only)
- QM04 General term for certification of management systems (English)
- Rules for Use of "ift-certified" Mark (English)
- Anfrage zur Zertifizierung von Management-systemen - Aufnahmebogen
- Request for proposal: Certification of management systems - Questionnaire