What is ift-Standard?
The mark ‘ift-Standard’confirms the compliance of the legal minimum requirements and check regularly. This includes the correct and standard-compliant compilation of the declaration of performance, CE marking, the classification report as well as the implementation of the factory production control (FPC) required by building laws.
Thus, a standard-compliant and proper declaration of the CE mark on basis of the Construction Products Regulation (CPR) and the corresponding products are monitored and confirmed.
The logo ‘ift-Standard’ contains the testing and surveillance of the evidences required by building laws (Type Test TT as test, calculation, etc.) according to the current product, classification and testing standards. In addition, it is also check whether the minimum legal requirements of the harmonised standard (hEN) are observed (CE marking, technical documentation, declaration of performance, etc.)
The logo ‘ift-Standard’ contains the initial inspection of the factory production control (FPC) required by CPR with following annual third-party control of the company. This refers to the technial documentation (test evidences and reports, processing and installation information, etc.), incoming goods, production (processes), complaint, personnel, test equipment, marking.
No surveillance of the products is made. Thus, no quality statement for products is made at this stage of certification.
The user of the product marked with the ‘ift-Standard’ logo can be assured that
- all evidences and tests required by building laws are present and the minimum requirements are fulfilled
- the documents and evidences are ‘real’ (documents of authenticity)
- the evidences are transparent accessible (listing on www.ift-rosenheim.de/ift-qualitaetszeichen)
- not only documents are controlled, but also the factory production control of the manufacturer is audited and regularly monitored
- In case of reasonable doubt or hint of abuse (misappropriation), the ift-Standard mark will be retested or even withdrawn (black list).