ift-Montageplaner (ift-Installation Tool)
The professional installation of windows will be described in the "Guideline for installation of windows and external pedestrian doors (Montageleitfaden)" in detail, and there are a lot of suitable sealing and installation systems whose fitness for use has been verified by tests performed according to the ift-Guidelines MO-01/1 „Wall connection of windows" and MO-02/1 „MO-01/1 „Wall connection of windows - Part 2“ .
However, the implementation to specific installation situations and wall connections is still extensive. This is the starting point of the ift-Installation Tool, that was designed by ift Rosenheim in cooperation with Company Würth as a first pilot project.
ift-Installation Tool video tutorial
2.49€ per minute calling from the German fixed-line connection. Rate for mobile communications may be deviating. Clocking 60/1.
The first minute will always be charged in full, starting from the second minute billing will be per second.
Note to ift members
For ift members this service is free of charge. After calling the ift-reception under +49 8031 261-0 you will be connected to the official in charge. For verifying their membership, callers have to name their ift member number.
Further Installation Tools
- Adolf Würth GmbH & Co. KG
- BTI Befestigungstechnik GmbH & Co. KG
- Deflex Dichtsysteme GmbH
- ISO-Chemie GmbH
- Nüßing GmbH
- With only a few clicks the software allows a professional building-structural design of the wall connection of windows.
- After the selection of the product (such as wall structure/material, window material/profile, sealing /fixing system) and the selection of the dimensions the wall connection will be calculated in real time by means of the calculation programme WinIso validated by ift and the absence of condensation will be verified.
- All selectable products in the construction product database are tested and ift-certified.
ift-installation documentation as a PDF-file
Assemblers, designers and installers
The development of the ift-Montageplaner and the integration of further sealing, fixing and window systems is an ongoing process. Interested manufacturers can directly contact the ift Rosenheim.