Special Show "Fenestration Digital"
Digital Processes, Products, Testing and Services
Fensterbau Frontale 2020, March 18 - 21, 2020 in Nuremberg, Hall 1
Digitalization is changing all areas of the window, door and façade industry throughout the entire value chain, such as:
- Sales with online-based virtual sales rooms, configuration tools or sales platforms,
- Planning using CAD, BIM, window construction software and direct interfaces to CNC machines as well as simulation and calculation tools,
- Production through CNC machines, robotics, 3D printing and the opportunities of industry 4.0,
- Installation and construction site are working areas that still function analog at the tradional way. But here too, the effort for information and document management is facilitated by digital technology - from the ubiquitous smartphone to data glasses or virtual learning of the assembly processes,
- Simulations and digital tools make testing and verification faster and easier,
- Maintenance servicing and replacement purchases are characterized by the collection of user data and good ideas for services that improve customer satisfaction and increase the incentive to buy improved products.
The special show "Fenestration Digital" by NürnbergMesse and ift Rosenheim shows digital technologies that can reduce time and costs. According to the motto "Where there is a problem, there are opportunities for new solutions", companies will find potential for sustainable business and services.
Although the fenestration industry is not Silicon Valley, there are innovative digital services and products. Interested companies are invited to present their products. The special show is an ideal platform for reaching new customers and networking with companies and institutions from Germany, Europe and worldwide.
Stand concept + Presentation
The exhibition stand will be presented along the value chain (sales to maintenance/recycling) on theme islands. An eye-catcher on the main aisle (3D printer, assembly robot, etc.) will arise interest in the special show.
The theme islands contain PC terminals for the presentation and testing of calculation/simulation tools as well as software for organization and process optimization. This is complemented by suitable physical exhibits. This also includes the display of fully functional mechatronic components for building elements (Smart Home products incl. connection to building technology) with information on technology and normative requirements.
An action zone with a large screen shows video livestreaming of calculations, testing, monitoring of manufacturing etc. This is supplemented by monitoring and instruction of installation, calibration, quality assurance by data glasses.
Exchange with ift experts and co-exhibitors at the stand and in the meeting area.
3E Datentechnik GmbH
Horst Klaes GmbH und Co. KG
Exhibit: Klaes software solutions
OKNOPLAST Deutschland GmbH
WICONA / Hydro Building Systems Germany GmbH