Wood Alu windows fully aligned sash shape on the inside and aluminum on the outside, they fit perfectly into modern architecture.
Wood – 4 layered lamellas; profile thickness – 100 mm; heat insulation – Uw = 0,75 W/(m2K) (Ug=0,5 W/(m2K); glass – three-layered insulation glass 52 mm; gasket – 6; hardware – ROTO Designo (Hidden); safety – basic, RC1 or RC2.
The wood-aluminum windows represent the windows of finest quality and design. They are the best choice for the new generation of modern, low-energy and passive houses.
- Three-layered insulation glass (the opportunity for various configurations of glass type and surface)
- Aluminium mask for protection (modern design with aligned aluminium)
- Glazing without silicone (the new generation of glazing with gasket)
- Rectangular sash shape (without glass strip)
- Six gaskets (the best heat and sound insulation)
- Wood/aluminium windows saves energy and money
- Environmental green production (contributes to the reduction of greeenhouse gases in the atmosphere, and mitigates climate change)
- Wood/aluminium windows provided sense of comfort, create a healthy and a pleasant atmosphere in the space, raise the value your real estate
- The products have a certificate of quality issued by ift Rosenheim