Innovative consulting, planning and projecting competence for modern building technology, especially "Smart Buildings" to improve energy efficiency, resource consumption, safety and comfort.
Innovative consulting, planning and project management processes for modern building technology, especially "Smart Buildings" to improve energy efficiency, resource consumption, safety and comfort.
Energy consulting for the German BEG subsidy programs of KfW as well as BAFA with focus on individual measures of building automation.
Focal points with Fact Sheets to take away in each case:
- Trends of "Smart Buildings" incl. legal aspects as well as funding programs.
- Office buildings of the future (application scenarios and evaluation of complexity and benefits)
- Comparison of various wireless protocols
- Well-being and productivity in smart buildings
- 10 commandments of good smarthome planning
- Increase in consulting and planning competence in the "Smart Building" environment - both in terms of buildings and product developments.
- Knowledge of the energy law requirements for automation via the GEG (German Building Energy Act) or EPBD 2018.
- Qualification to determine or specify reasonable requirements both from the user's point of view and in terms of energy efficiency
- Ability to estimate the energetic savings potential through building automation
- Knowledge for the selection of suitable technologies or systems
- Formulation of manufacturer- and product-neutral functional descriptions (functional specifications)