Door blank type Öko Passiv 78 mm
Passive house front door blank with integrated cable channel (Smarthome suitable for motor lock, fingerprint, control devices, cable transitions, etc.) and tested for climate class c,d and e according to EN 1121 with distortion stability even with dark colors and increased temperatures or sunlight.
For passive houses and low-energy houses, this blank, with a door thickness of 78, 88 and 98 mm is optimal. Certified by the Passive House Institute Dr. Wolfgang Feist in Darmstadt.
We manufacture the front door blank type Öko Passiv with a circumferential U-steel frame, welded at the corners and additionally reinforced on the lock side.
The U-steel is encased in Purenit. This way we guarantee distortion stability even in the most extreme climates and installation situations. A cable duct runs in the U-steel on the lock side and on the hinge side, for protected wiring of motor lock, fingerprint, control units, cable transitions, etc.
Between 78 mm and 108 mm, we can manufacture any door leaf thickness you need. The middle layer depends on the technical requirements regarding thermal insulation or sound insulation. As an alternative from the price, we also manufacture the blank in 78 mm door leaf thickness with flat steel frame.
- integrated cable duct
- climate test c, d and e according to EN 1121 in class 3 according to EN 12219
- burglary resistance EN 1627 - 1630 - RC 2 and RC 3
- thermal insulation as tested element 1,0 W/m²K
- sound insulation as tested element Rw 43 dB
- fire and smoke protection EI2 30 - C5 -Sa/S200
- ability to release EN 179 emergency exit and EN 1125 panic