Authentication as well as transparent and straight proofs of performance for ift-tested products
Here you can
- check the authenticity of a presented “ift-Nachweis” (with QR code) or
- view the “ift-Nachweis” for each product/performance declared with the “ift-tested” mark
Therefore, please scan the QR code or enter the unique ID of the QR code in the search field.
Please note: The search is not fault-tolerant. Please pay attention to the correct spelling without error. If an error message occurs, please check your entry or contact the holder of the evidence.
What does „ift-tested“ stand for?
"ift-tested“ is an authenticity indicator for product performances assessed by ift Rosenheim. With the QR code scan or by entering the ID number, the relevant “ift-Nachweis“ (evidence) will be easily displayed – objective, genuine and reliable.
This „ift-Nachweis“ contains traceable further details to the performances declared in the „ift-tested“ mark, such as
- Assessment criteria of testing or classification, i.e. standard/guideline as well as the number of the detailed test documentation/s
- Exact value or class reached
- Details for identification of the product assessed
The “ift-Nachweis” will be displayed on this non-proprietary website for “authentication” for a period of 10 years from the creation date in all language versions available.
The right of use for a „ift-tested“ mark may be acquired by every company that
- Is the owner of a (new) „ift-Nachweis with QR code“, whose date of issue does not date back more than 5 years;
- Has been registered as user of the ift-client portal;
- Purchases a subscription for the use of the mark for a “Nachweis” in its client portal.
Since 2017, this new generation of „ift-Nachweise with QR code“ can be issued, if the relevant tests, calculations or the evaluations based upon them fulfill the following quality criteria:
- They are based on published technical standards (standards, guidelines, or the like),
- They were completely performed and recorded (a partial test is not sufficient),
- These standards are at the current state of the art at the time of issuing the „ift-Nachweis”, and
- The product assessed has been represented/described in detail and with identifiable information in the test documentation.
The user of the product marked with the ‘ift-tested’ mark can be assured that
The tested and indicated product characteristic are standard-compliant and are determined on basis of the current standard.
The documents and evidences are “real” (document of authenticity).
The evidences are transparent and accessible (listing on www.ift-rosenheim.de/ift-geprüft).
In case of reasonable doubt or hint of abuse (misappropriation), the “ift-tested” mark will be retested or even withdrawn (black list).