Entrance door blank type Öko Passiv 78 mm with integrated cable duct tested for climate class c,d and e according to EN 1121
For passive houses and low-energy houses, this blank is optimal with a door thickness of 78, 88 and 98 mm. Certified by the Passive House Institute Dr. Wolfgang Feist in Darmstadt.
We manufacture the front door blank type Öko Passiv with a circumferential U-steel frame, welded at the corners and additionally reinforced on the lock side.
The U-steel is encased in Purenit. Thus we guarantee distortion stability – even in the most extreme climates and installation situations. A cable duct runs in the U-steel on the lock side and on the hinge side for protected cabling of the motor lock, fingerprint, control units, cable transitions, etc.
Between 73 mm and 108 mm, we can manufacture the Öko Passive blank in any door leaf thickness you need. The center layer depends on the technical requirements regarding thermal insulation or sound insulation.
- Integrated cable duct
- Climatic test c, d and e according to EN 1121 in class 3 according to EN 12219
- Burglary resistance EN 1627 – 1630 – RC 2 and RC 3
- Thermal insulation as tested element 1,0 W/(m²K)
- Sound insulation as tested element Rw 43 dB
- Fire and smoke protection EI2 30 – C5 – Sa/S200
- Ability to release EN 179 emergency exit and EN 1125 panic