In addition to technology, the focus is also on design and sustainability. Whether sliding door or window element, energeto neo is characterised by very slim profiles, picks up on current design trends and can be manufactured sustainably.
Clear structures, simple design and resource-efficient: this is what the new system platform energeto® neo - Design meets Sustainability by aluplast stands for. In developing the new system, the pvc profile manufacturer focused on resource conservation and CO2 avoidance. Another important point was the reduction of complexity, i.e. the energeto neo portfolio is very slim. Fabricators thus have the possibility to build many different variants of windows and doors on one platform.
The new aludec/woodec colour concept, which is oriented towards modern wood/aluminium surfaces, and the proven aluplast technologies (bonding inside, safetec inside, Mulitfals and powerdur) round off the system. At the trade fair, aluplast will be showing a flush-mounted version of an energeto® neo balcony door in the colour Jet Black 1130 x 2280 mm.
- Windows and doors can be built on one platform
- energeto® neo has a 15 percent lower carbon footprint, compared to conventional, steel-reinforced windows
- energeto® neo windows are bonded, so steel can be eliminated or minimised up to a certain size
- Installation: windows are lighter without steel
- Glued windows need to be readjusted less often, there is no need for aftercare, significantly less maintenance-intensive
- Adhesive technology: machine production possible
- More environmentally friendly in production than other window systems
- Sustainability: energeto® is 100% recyclable
- Timeless design: flush and recessed versions
- Durable surface: haptics and appearance are based on modern wood/aluminium surfaces
- Surfaces are particularly scratch-resistant, easy to clean and heat-resistant
- Long-term high operating comfort
- Optimum thermal insulation
- High burglar resistance