Testing of industriel, commercial and garage doors and gates - Air permeability - Test method according to EN 12427
EN 12427 - Industriel, commercial and garage doors and gates - Air permeability - Test method
Division Building components:
Further information and contact
Scope according to EN 12427 (Chapter 1):
This European Standard specifies a test method for determining the air permeability for doors in a closed position.
Requirements according to EN 12427 (Chapter 5):
- an opening to which the test specimen can be fitted, to simulate the structural opening of the product on site.
- device(s) to provide controlled air pressure, above atmospheric air pressure, to the exposed surface of the specimen.
- device(s) to measure the amount of airflow with an accuracy of ±5%. It shall be calibrated so as to give airflow in normal conditions (20 aC, 101 kPa).
- device(s) for measuring air pressure with an accuracy of ±5%.
- a means of sealing all joints of the specimen when required.