Teckentrup GmbH & Co. KG
Teckentrup Industrial Sectional Doors SW 40
Teckentrup Industrial Sectional Doors SW 40 provide a safe and stable closure, reach high insulation values and their various design options allow optimal blending into miscellaneous buildings.
Further information: www.teckentrup.biz
Installation of an industrial sectional door is the most common way of closing outside openings in industrial buildings. However, areas of application are also rescue centres, logistic centres, warehouses, fire department bases or workshops.
Features of exhibited object:
- Access control via electronic strike – advantages: facilitate remote openings or access via respective transponders
- Status control by bolt contact – advantages: eases the status display, door open/closed
- Safety: reed contact as to control whether the wicket door is open or closed, query occurs before door opening
- Leading photocell – mounted onto the door and discovers obstacles before contact
- Electronic shoot bolt – advantage: for safe door closing by providing additional opening resistance
- Additional protection from uncontrolled falling of the door thanks to electrically-controlled spring break device – mandatory according to DIN EN 13241