ift support their clients with market entry at home and abroad by acquiring additional approvals, such as, for example:
- Domestic and foreign authorities (registration bodies, municipal planning and building offices)
- as well as bodies that issue or request quality labels (certification bodies, quality associations, insurance companies, among others)
Bilateral cooperation with coordinated tests and surveillances for these bodies supplement the ift range of services.
This means assured value addition for ift clients by:
- Facilitated market access,
- Additional quality seals,
- Avoiding duplication of tests / surveillances,
- Assurance of planning for projects abroad.
The complete overview of existing approvals/cooperation is available for download.
Please contact us if you need our support for obtaining additional approvals/cooperation for your product or project.