Coronavirus (Covid-19) – Customer information
Actions to safeguard ift services, employees and clients
Dear ift clients and partners,
In Germany and Europe, the number of Covid-19 infections is declining. At ift Rosenheim, a hygiene concept has been established that has proven its worth.
The ift Rosenheim is still available and fully operational.
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
How are the services of ift Rosenheim currently offered?
The measures we have taken to maintain all our services have proven to be successful. This is particularly true in cases where customers do not wish to travel to Rosenheim for tests or meetings for good reasons. This includes the following measures:
- Video calls and conferences where all you need is a webcam and a microphone, which are available on every smartphone and notebook.
- Assembly service for test specimens, where you only have to deliver your test specimen and ift staff assemble everything according to the installation instructions – also instructed by video call, if necessary.
- Tests (fire resistance, air/wind/water, etc.) with video support in real time.
- Employees in home office are available to clients by mail and telephone without any restrictions.
- Safeguarding staff health through consistent compliance with the recommended protective measures recommended by RKI (Robert Koch-Institute) (regular room ventilation, disinfection stations in all rooms, increased cleaning intervals of contact surfaces, etc.).
How do I behave when visiting ift Rosenheim?
If you are planning a visit to ift Rosenheim, e.g. as part of a test, please note that the applicable "AHAL rules" must be observed throughout the premises:
- Masks must be worn on the entire site of ift Rosenheim.
- Disinfect hands when entering and leaving the buildings. There are dispensers in the entrance area. Wash hands regularly.
- Cough or sneeze into the bend of your arm or into a paper tissue.
- Avoid contact when greeting other people.
- Wherever possible, keep at least 1.5 meters distance to other people.
- Regular ventilation in rooms
- When visiting ift Rosenheim, visitors must not have any symptoms of a Covid-19 infection.
What do I have to consider additionally, if I enter from a foreign country?
In order to ensure that visits to ift Rosenheim (inspections, coordination, etc.) run smoothly, we would like to point out the most important current legal provisions for entries from foreign countries:
The new coronavirus entry regulation has been in force since August 1, 2021. Uniform registration, quarantine and verification obligations apply nationwide.
A general obligation to provide proof applies to all persons entering the country. This means that every person has to present a negative test result, proof of vaccination or proof of recovery for entering the country, regardless of whether she has been in a risk area. However, the presence of proof does not exempt from quarantine obligations, see below for more information.
Types of risk areas
The classifications as high-risk and virus variant area on the RKI homepage are decisive. The category (simple) risk area no longer exists.
- High-risk area means an area when it has been determined that there is a particularly high incidence of SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus dissemination in that area,
- Virus variant area means an area when certain variants of SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus have been found to be prevalent in that area.
You can find out which areas are currently classified as a high-risk area and virus variant area from the list on the following website: www.rki.de/risikogebiete.
Obligation to register
Travelers who have been in a high-risk or virus variant area for more than 24 hours in the past 10 days must register at www.einreiseanmeldung.de prior to entry and carry proof of registration with them upon entry.
After stays in high-risk and virus variant areas, quarantine is generally mandatory. Persons who have stayed in a risk area for less than 24 hours in the context of border traffic or who enter Germany for up to 24 hours are exempt from the obligation to register and quarantine.Die Möglichkeit zur vorzeitigen Beendigung der Quarantäne richtet sich nach der Einstufung des Robert Koch Instituts (RKI):
- High-risk area: the quarantine period is basically ten days. The quarantine exemption test can only be performed after five days. However, proof of vaccination or recovery can be presented earlier to terminate the quarantine. In addition, the quarantine obligation does not apply if there is a compelling professional reason that cannot be postponed (max. 5 days). This must be confirmed by the employer or client.
- Virus variant area: the quarantine period is 14 days. It cannot be terminated prematurely by negative test, proof of vaccination or recovery.
Requirements for the proofs
Proof of testing
- PCR or rapid antigen test by appropriate personnel (no self-test)
- Rapid antigen test: performed max. 48 hours ago (for virus variant areas 24 hours)
- PCR test: performed max. 72 hours ago
Proof of vaccination
- Vaccine approved by the Paul-Ehrlich-Institut
- 14 days since the last required single vaccination (for recovered: one vaccination is enough)
Proof of recovery
- Positive PCR test (antigen or antibody test is not sufficient)
- Older than 28 days, max. six months old
With this bundle of technical and organizational measures, we can also support you in this Corona crisis with all necessary services.
This approach provides the greatest possible degree of security, trust and capacity to act, so that our employees are able to continue to support you - whether for training, expert opinions, audits/external monitoring and testing at ift Rosenheim or on your company's own test facilities.
Call or send an e-mail to discuss the details with your contact person at ift Rosenheim.
Prof. Jörn P. Lass, Director of Institute
Phone: +49 (0)8031 261-0