Coronavirus (Covid-19) – Customer information
Actions to safeguard ift services, employees and clients
In Germany and Europe, the number of infections is again rising rapidly. Unlike in spring, however, the handling of the protective measures has become well established. At ift Rosenheim, a hygiene concept was established that has proven its worth.
ift Rosenheim therefore is accessible and fully operational.
Frequently asked questions – FAQ
How are the services of ift Rosenheim currently offered?
The measures we have taken to maintain all our services have proven to be successful. This is particularly true in cases where customers do not wish to travel to Rosenheim for tests or meetings for good reasons. This includes the following measures:
- Video calls and conferences where all you need is a webcam and a microphone, which are available on every smartphone and notebook.
- Assembly service for test specimens, where you only have to deliver your test specimen and ift craftsmen assemble everything according to the installation instructions – also instructed by video call, if necessary.
- Tests (fire resistance, air/wind/water, etc.) with video support in real time.
- Employees in home office are available to clients by mail and telephone without any restrictions.
- Ensuring employee health by consistently following to the recommended protective measures recommended by RKI (regular room ventilation, disinfection stations in all rooms, increased cleaning intervals of contact surfaces, etc.)
How do I behave when visiting ift Rosenheim?
f you are planning a visit at ift Rosenheim, e.g. as part of a test, please note that the applicable "AHAL rules" must be observed on the entire company site:
- Masks must be worn on the entire site of ift Rosenheim
- Disinfect hands when entering and leaving the buildings. There are dispensers in the entrance area. Wash hands regularly. Cough or sneeze into the bend of your arm or into a paper tissue.
- Avoid contact when greeting other people.
- Wherever possible, keep at least 1.5 meters distance to other people.
- Regular ventilation in rooms
- When visiting ift Rosenheim, visitors must not have any symptoms of Covid-19 infection.
What do I have to consider additionally, if I enter from a foreign country (risk area)?
In order to ensure that visits to ift Rosenheim (tests, coordinations, etc.) are conducted properly on site, we would like to draw your attention to the most important current legal requirements when entering from foreign risk areas:
- Since November 8 2020, travelers who have been in a risk area for more than 24 hours in the last 10 days must register at www.einreiseanmeldung.de before arriving in Germany and carry a proof of registration upon entry.
- If, in exceptional cases, it is not possible to register digitally, travelers must instead fill out a replacement notification in paper form.
- Immediately after entering the country, visitors must go directly to their own home or another suitable accommodation that allows for seclusion and remain permanently secluded for a period of ten days after entering the country.
- The responsible district administrative authority must be informed immediately if typical symptoms of an infection with the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 such as cough, fever, cold or loss of smell and taste occur during the isolation period of 10 days.
- The obligation to quarantine ends early, at the earliest on the fifth day after entry, if the affected person has a negative test result. The associated test may be carried out on the fifth day after entry at the earliest..
The quarantine obligation does not apply if there is a compelling professional reason that cannot be postponed. This must be confirmed by the employer or client. No test is necessary if the stay in Bavaria is less than 24 hours. If the stay is > 24 hours, a negative corona test result must also be submitted immediately to the district administrative authority on request. The underlying test may either have been taken no more than 48 hours before entry or must be taken upon entry into the Federal Republic of Germany. The test result must be kept for at least ten days after entry.
With this bundle of technical and organizational measures, we can also support you in this Corona crisis with all necessary services.
This procedure provides the best possible degree of security, trust and capacity to act, so that our employees are able to continue to support you - whether for training, expert opinions, audits/external monitoring and testing at ift Rosenheim or on you company's own test benches.
Call or send an e-mail to discuss the details with your contact person at ift Rosenheim. We are at your side in these difficult times too!
Phone: +49 (0)8031 261-0